|Latest Deals at GAME|
The Newly Released Xbox One X at GAME
Free UK Delivery at GAME.co.uk
The Game is the site to get Playstation, xbox, nintendo, PC, Preorder, tech, preowned and trade in games
GAME is the UK’s leading games retailer with great deals on video games and consoles specialising in all major formats including:
• PlayStation 4
Reasons customers shop at GAME
• An endless range of products including new and preowned Games/Consoles/Digital Downloads/Accessories/Tablets/Movies and more.
• Exclusive products and content available ‘Only at GAME’.
• The GAME Reward App – Collect and spend GAME reward points on everything you buy.
• Free UK Delivery on all products sold and fulfilled by GAME.co.uk.
• Worldwide delivery on all products sold and fulfilled by GAME.co.uk.
• The GAME Preowned Guarantee: All preowned games and hardware sold and fulfilled by GAME.co.uk come with a 12 Month Guarantee.
• Dedicated customer service team.
• Xbox One
• Nintendo Switch
• PC and PC Downloads
Game Digital plc is the parent company of Game Retail Limited, a British video game company that trades under the Game brand, stylised as GAME.
The company’s origins lie in the founding of the Rhino Group by Terry Norris and Bev Ripley in 1991. A number of mergers and acquisitions followed during the 1990s, and in 1999, the company was purchased by Electronics Boutique Limited, which rebranded itself as The Game Group. The company continued to expand during the 2000s, purchasing several retailers including Gameswizards in Australia.
In March 2012, several suppliers, including Nintendo, Electronic Arts and Capcom refused to supply their latest products due to concerns over Game’s creditworthiness. Game subsequently entered administration on 26 March 2012, and was purchased by OpCapita the following week. Baker Acquisitions was subsequently renamed Game Retail Ltd.
The company operated in the United Kingdom under the Game and Gamestation brands from the acquisition of the latter in May 2007 until the end of 2012, when it was announced that the business would focus solely on the Game brand.
Game Digital plc reported a £10.4 million loss for the 12 month period from July 2016 to July 2017 in its full year results. In the corresponding 2015–2016 period, the company has had a net profit of £7.1 million
read more at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_(retailer)